Why PM Kisan Amount Not Credited 2023 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Why PM Kisan Amount Not Credited?, continue reading and learn more.
Why PM Kisan Amount Not Credited?
There could be several reasons why the PM Kisan amount has not been credited. One reason could be improper or lack of KYC, which is mandatory for PM Kisan registered farmers.
Another reason could be due to the Centre’s insistence on accurate records to ensure there are no leaks or ineligible recipients, resulting in a decrease in the number of beneficiaries who received the most recent payment.
If farmers have installment issues, they can contact the helpline or visit the PM Kisan portal to file a complaint. It is also recommended to check if there is a difference in name or aadhaar number, as this could be another reason for non-receipt of payment.
Keep in mind :- Must join our Telegram group to get updates from time to time about similar schemes being run by Central Government and State Government.
|Why PM Kisan Amount Not Credited?
|Reasons for non-credit of PM Kisan amount
|1. Improper or lack of KYC
2. Centre’s insistence on accurate records
3. Installment issues
4. Name or Aadhaar number discrepancy
What is the eligibility criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Farmer family should own up to 2 hectares of cultivable land.
- All landholder farmers are eligible.
- They or any of their family members should not be taxpayers in the previous assessment year.
- Institutional land-holders are also eligible.
- The agricultural land should be strictly used for farming purposes.
- The scheme provides a payment of ₹6,000 per annum per family to eligible farmer households with total cultivable holdings of up to 2 hectares
Documents required for PM Kisan registration?
To register for PM Kisan, farmers need to have certain documents. the required documents include Aadhaar card, landholding papers, bank account details, and other documents that may be required by the state government.
Steps To Apply PM Kisan Registration
- Step 1: To apply for PM Kisan Registration, you need to visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then, go to the Farmer’s Corner available on the home page of the website.
- Step 3: Click on New Farmer Registration and enter your Aadhar number and fill in the captcha code.
- Step 4: Your Aadhaar will be authenticated with UIDAI.
- Step 5: After the authentication process, you will be able to proceed with the registration process.
- Step 6: Fill in the required details and submit the application form.
- Step 7: Once the application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
- Where has Tyrus been on the Gutfeld Show 2024
- Bihar Board Inter Sent Up Exam 2023: Everything You Need to Know
- Tina Verrelli Recipes: An Ultimate Guide
- itel S23+ Amazon Quiz Answers