PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check , continue reading and learn more.
Overview of the PM Kisan Beneficiary Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme was introduced by the Government of India in December 2018. It aims to provide income support to farmers by granting them INR 6,000 annually. The support is given through three equal cash transfers of INR 2,000 each, directly deposited into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Key points to know about the PM-KISAN scheme:
|Scheme Launch||The PM-KISAN scheme was launched on February 24, 2019.|
|Increasing Beneficiaries||The number of beneficiaries has risen from 3.16 crore in early 2019 to 10.45 crore in mid-2022.|
|Eligibility||Farmers with cultivable landholding in their names are eligible to receive benefits.|
|14th Installment||The 14th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is expected to be released soon.|
|Aadhaar Card Linking||All farmers enrolled in the scheme must link their Aadhaar Card to PM-KISAN.|
|Online Access||Farmers can check their beneficiary status and installment details on the PM-KISAN website.|
The PM-KISAN scheme was designed to assist farmers in meeting their agricultural expenses and improving their livelihoods. By providing direct income support, the government aims to alleviate financial burdens and promote the well-being of farmers across India.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
Farmers can check the status by entering their Aadhaar number, bank account number, or mobile number.
Here are the steps on how to check the PM Kisan beneficiary status:
- Go to the official PM Kisan website: https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on the “Beneficiary Status” tab.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or your registration number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Submit”.
- Your beneficiary status will be displayed on the screen.
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check||Click Here|
|Emisoraurdimbre.Org HomePage||Click Here|
- PM Kisan Yojana: 15वीं किश्त में इन किसानों को नहीं मिलेगा पैसा, ये हैं वजहें
- Timothy Sykes Wife: Who is Timothy Sykes Wife?
- Rs 2000 Note Exchange Rules
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Check Link
- ICMAI Result 2023 OUT? Check Direct Link @icmai.in