Dead Island 2 Goat Pen Master Key Not Showing Up? – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Dead Island 2 Goat Pen Master Key Not Showing Up, continue reading and learn more.
Dead Island 2 Goat Pen Master Key Not Showing Up
In Dead Island 2, the Goat Pen Master Key is an essential item to progress in the game. However, some players have reported that they encounter difficulties in finding the key, leading to frustration and hindrance in their gameplay.
Here are some possible solutions to fix the issue of the Goat Pen Master Key not showing up:
Solution 1: Completing Sinclair’s Quest
To ensure that the Goat Pen Master Key appears correctly, you need to complete Sinclair’s quest. If you haven’t finished this quest, the key may not spawn. Once you complete Sinclair’s quest, talk to Curtis Sinclair to receive the “Creature Comforts” quest. During this quest, you will visit the GOAT Pen mansion, where the master key is locked in the master bedroom.
To obtain the key, head up to the roof by climbing the stairs on the left side of the building. From the balcony, break the window to access the bedroom. This action will trigger an alarm, and you’ll have to face zombies. Defeat the zombies and then collect the master key from inside the bedroom. With the key in hand, you can proceed with the Creature Comforts quest and continue exploring the villa.
There is an alternative way to get the key as well. You can go to the cellar and search for a note that reveals a zombie carrying the key to the bowling alley. Locate the zombie named GOAT Pen Jamie in the alley; he might drop the key when you defeat him. However, if this spawn doesn’t occur, following the previously mentioned solution by completing Sinclair’s quest is necessary to obtain the key.
Solution 2: Update the Game
Another potential fix is to update the Dead Island 2 game. The issue of the Goat Pen Master Key not showing up might be caused by an outdated version of the game. To update the game, follow these steps:
- Launch the Epic Games Launcher.
- Navigate to the “Gallery” section in the menu.
- Next to Dead Island 2, you’ll see “three dots”; click on them to access the installation options.
- Make sure the “Automatic update” feature is enabled. If it’s not, switch the button to enable automatic updates.
- The launcher will then automatically check for updates and install them if available.
Solution 3: Repair Game Files
If the Goat Pen Master Key is still not showing up after updating the game, it’s possible that the game files are corrupted. To fix this, you can try repairing the game files. Corrupted files can lead to various issues, and repairing them ensures smooth gameplay and access to all in-game content. Here’s how to repair the game files:
- Identify the game’s installation location on your computer.
- Access the game’s files, and look for an option to repair or verify the integrity of the files. This option is usually available through the game’s launcher or in the game’s settings.
- Initiate the repair process and wait for it to complete.
By following these solutions, you should be able to resolve the issue of the Goat Pen Master Key not showing up in Dead Island 2 and continue your gameplay without any hindrance. Enjoy your gaming experience in the zombie-infested world of Dead Island 2!