Consumed by Pride Diablo 4 – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Consumed by Pride Diablo 4, continue reading and learn more.
Consumed by Pride Diablo 4
The Consumed by Pride side quest in Diablo 4 is located in the Dry Steppes region, on the northern border of the Untamed Scarps. To start the quest, you need to speak to Ealda, the leader of the Crane Tribe. She will tell you that some of her people have gone missing, and she asks you to find them.
The missing barbarians can be found in the Field of Broken Spears, which is a small area to the south of the Crane Tribe camp. When you arrive in the field, you will find a mutilated barbarian body. Investigating the body will reveal that the barbarians were attacked by a group of cannibals.
Once you have investigated the body, you need to return to Ealda and tell her what you have found. She will be saddened by the news, but she will thank you for your help. Completing this quest will also unlock the Raising Spears side quest.
- Diablo 4 Keeping the Old Traditions: A Ultimate Guide
- Diablo 4 Helltide: A Ultimate Guide
- Diablo 4 How to Get Mount?: A Ultimate Guide
- Diablo 4 Early Access: A Ultimate guide
- Diablo 4 Builds: A Ultimate Guide
Here are the steps on how to complete the Consumed by Pride side quest in Diablo 4:
- Speak to Ealda in the Crane Tribe camp in the Dry Steppes.
- Travel to the Field of Broken Spears, which is located to the south of the camp.
- Investigate the mutilated barbarian body.
- Return to Ealda and tell her what you have found.
Here are some tips for completing this quest:
- The Field of Broken Spears is a dangerous area, so be prepared for a fight.
- The cannibals are a tough enemy, so make sure you are well-equipped.
- If you are struggling, you can always ask for help from other players.
- Where has Tyrus been on the Gutfeld Show 2024
- Bihar Board Inter Sent Up Exam 2023: Everything You Need to Know
- Tina Verrelli Recipes: An Ultimate Guide
- itel S23+ Amazon Quiz Answers