Characters to Unlock in Mario Kart Wii? – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Characters to Unlock in Mario Kart Wii?, continue reading and learn more.
Characters to Unlock in Mario Kart Wii
Hello friends, if you want to know about the Characters which plays a importnat role to Unlock in Mario Kart Wii, then this article is for you in this article Complete Information is given to you. So read this article till the end.
Here is a list of all the characters that can be unlocked in Mario Kart Wii, along with the requirements to unlock them:
- Baby Daisy: Earn at least a 1-star rank in all 50cc Wii Grand Prix cups.
- Baby Luigi: Race in 10 races or win 8 expert staff ghost data records in Time Trial mode.
- Birdo: Beat 250 people online or unlock 16 fast staff ghosts.
- Bowser Jr.: Attain at least a 1-star rank in all 100cc Retro Grand Prix Cups.
- Daisy: Win 150cc Special Cup.
- Diddy Kong: Win the 50cc Lightning Cup.
- Donkey Kong: Unlock all cups and Mirror Mode.
- Dry Bones: Win the 100cc Leaf Cup.
- Dry Bowser: Attain at least a 1-star rank in all 150cc Wii Grand Prix cups.
- Funky Kong: Unlock 4 expert staff ghost data records in Time Trial mode.
- King Boo: Win the 50cc Star Cup.
- Mii (Outfit A): Win the 100cc Special Cup or play 50 races.
- Mii (Outfit B): Unlock all 32 fast staff data.
- Rosalina: Earn a 1-star rank in all eight Mirror Mode cups or play 50 races with a Super Mario Galaxy save file.
Note that some of the requirements to unlock characters may vary slightly across different sources.
How to unlock King Boo in Mario Kart Wii?
To unlock King Boo in Mario Kart Wii, there are two methods:
- Win the 50cc Star Cup in first place.
- Play 750 games.
Once you have completed one of these methods, King Boo will be unlocked and available to use in the game.